Skip to main content

A quick post on the new awesomness we managed to get inside the game.

A brand new fancy character is in! proof:
That is his idle animation. His right hand ( this this is the bloodthirsty one ), will in the future holdthe weapons, I have the bones set-up unfortunately can't seem to find them in neoAxis
resource editor's bone list. I'm in the midst of making the jump, fire, airIdle and reload
animations ^__^.
Enjoy this great new addition. Once again, he's the sneaky sniper, he wields a katana and the infamous rhinoceros.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

simple stuff

Found an engine ( blendELF ) And i realized that creating games which are simple, easy to make, fun to play, unique and once again simple. Are much more fun then big projects. If all goes well, it all goes well! More updates on my journeys might follow, depending on how notable they are.

school project stuff----z

A model of our main character. I enjoyed making this guy, especially his facial loops got me going for quiet some time, and somehow they all came out really well! (to my standards at least.)

Game on!

I have been working on a quick deathmatch prototype using the neoAxis non-commercials game engine. The prototype i am working on is based on a very simple yet fun concept... dust, sand, 3 blood-thirsty-characters with 2 semi-scifi weapons each (one ranged and one melee), vehicle (not too sure about this), art style which is fun to look at and happiness (you'd be surprised by how well that links into shooting, re-spawning and shooting again. haha) now, I already have one character, one weapon and one map in there, the one done character.. i have fully animated and it works great...smooth... just need to work out a few details here and there. ( one thing i should make clear, he is levitating with a mini-gun rested on his back, you're seeing right) Next I'll make a sniper rifle followed by another character. Lets hope I can remember to post the progress on here so that no-one can read about my game-making adventures. I shall keep ya'll updated with some in-game screensh